Medico legal and Psychological Assessments
Our medico-legal experience includes the psychological well-being of children and their relationships with the adults involved in their care on behalf of social services departments, parents, guardians and professional carers. These assessments are carried out using clinical interviews as well as various psychometric tests.
Examples of psychological assessments:
- Assessment of the cognitive capacity of a parent to look after her/his children
- Assessment of parents personality and mental health
- Assessment of childrens cognitive, emotional, behavioural development
- Assessment of parent-child attachment and relationship
- Risk assessments pertaining to parental/child or relationship issues.
- Assessment of the impact of a motherâ€™s mental health ability to provide care
- Assessment of a childs parental relationships following a divorce
- Assessment of a childs mental health following prolonged parental abuse, with a view to determining the most appropriate future placements
- Assessment of the risk posed to her children by a mother following a diagnosis of mental illness, learning disability or substance-induced problems
- Provision of expert witness testimony at hearings
- Provision of psychological treatment for mental health problems experienced by children and positive parenting training for parents, foster parents, guardians and carers
- Assessment of post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health problems in an individual who was assaulted
- Assessment of mental capacity following injury/accident/trauma
- Assessment of the psychological impact of a road traffic accident
- Assessment of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychotherapy for post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health problems, in children and adults
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR CONSULTATION:
07500016004 or 02079677152
Online therapy via Skype is convenient and just like coming along for a ‘face to face’ therapy session.